I. To engage our company, all orders must be paid in advance using our site e-commerce and this must be confirmed in our offices.
2. We take all our arrangements to meet delivery deadlines and we accept no late penalty.
3. The seller reserves ownership of the goods until full payment. The risks are borne by the buyer. Upon sale of goods, even transformed, belonging to the seller, the buyer gives him now, as a pledge, all claims resulting from resale.
4. The delay in delivery can't be motif to cancellation of the order.
5. The goods are shipped to the risk of the buyer.
6. Any claim for good, must be made in writing to the Company SPRL CONDITIONNEL - 58 rue Hubertfays 4651 José - Belgium at the latest within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
7. When the credit of the buyer deteriorates, we reserve the right, even after partial market execution, require the buyer guarantees that we deem appropriate for the proper execution of commitments. The refusal to meet them gives us the right to cancel all or part of the market.
8. In case of dispute, the courts of Verviers shall be competent.
9. By placing an order at CONDITIONNEL sprl, the client agree with the sales terms, shipments and returns too. If the client does not agree with the sales conditions and Expeditions returns by the company CONDITIONNEL sprl and published on its sites -www.articlesmariage.com -www.articlesbapteme.com, it shall not place order with CONDITIONNEL sprl.
These terms and conditions are intended to define the contractual relationship between the company and the buyer CONDITIONNEL sprl and conditions applicable to all purchases made through the online shops of the company CONDITIONNEL sprl that the buyer is professional or particular. They are made available to the buyer on the " sales conditions" of the said websites. Placing an order implies full and unreserved buyer to these terms and conditions .
Characteristics of goods :
The products and services offered are those listed in the catalog published on the websites of the company CONDITIONNEL sprl . These products are offered within the limits of available stocks. Each product is available on our website a description provided by the supplier. The photographs of the products are as accurate as possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the product, especially with colors
Our general conditions of sale apply to all orders. Orders are placed by Internet, telephone, fax or mail.
Buyers, non-professional individuals, have a five-day cooling off period after the delivery of their order to withdraw from the contract and obtain a full refund, excluding return costs.
Method of payment
Payments are made directly "on line" through websites that the company uses CONDITIONNEL. Warranty All products supplied by the seller have the legal guarantee of the Civil Code. In case of nonconformity of a product sold, it can be returned to CONDITIONNEL sprl within 14 days after receipt, which will take over, refund or exchange. All claims, requests for exchange or refund must be made initially by email (email@example.com) or by post to the following address: CONDITIONNEL sprl Hubertfays Street 58, 4651 Battice - BELGIUM
CONDITIONNEL sprl archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable as a true copy. The records of the company will be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties. Ownership and responsibility CONDITIONNEL sprl retains ownership of the goods until full payment from the buyer. The transfer of ownership of the goods to the buyer takes place at the time of full payment. However, during the period between delivery and transfer of ownership, the risk of loss, theft or destruction are the responsibility of the buyer. The failure of the purchaser to its payment obligations for any reason whatsoever, CONDITIONNEL sprl gives the right to demand the immediate return of the goods delivered at the expense and risk of the buyer.
The data provided by the buyer are protected according to the law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. the buyer has at any time a right of access and modification. To exercise this right, simply contact CONDITIONAL sprl.
Relationship with buyer
After sales service For any information, question or complaint, the purchaser may apply Monday to Friday from 9h to 16h to society CONDITIONNEL sprl - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales made by CONDITIONNEL sprl are subject to Belgian law. Contractual information is presented in French and English language and the products offered for sale comply with Belgian regulations . If necessary , it is up to the foreign buyer to check with local authorities the possibilities of using the product he intends to order . CONDITIONNEL sprl can not be held liable for non- compliance of a foreign country . In case of dispute , only the courts of Verviers shall be competent.